Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Good Bye Kindergarten!

Where has time gone? It seems like just yesterday I was panicing about if Bear was ready for school? Will he be able to open his lunch containers by himself? Will he be too shy to ask for help? What if he's too shy to make friends? He was going to get on a great big school bus at 9 in the morning and not return until 4 that afternoon...ahhhh!!! I really thought there should be cameras in the classrooms connected to a website where parents could log on and watch to make sure their kids were okay.


So today was the big day! After 2 years in Kindergarten (JK&SK..no he didn't fail!), it was time to say good bye...unofficially, the last day isn't until next Thursday. The 2 SK classes gathered in the gym, where they had a slide show going to various songs that proved to be tear jerking. They had cute songs about kindergarten to the tune of 'The Adams Family' and 'Summer Lovin'. I'm not going to lie to you, it was pretty much the cutest thing I have ever seen! The kids were then called up one at a time to shake hands with the principal, the teachers and the EA and receive their diploma. Again, most adorable thing EV.ER!

I can't believe in September I will have a little boy in Grade 1! I know it's only a matter of time before I'm sitting in the gym watching him graduate high school :(

No comments:

Post a Comment