Wednesday, August 14, 2013

We LOVE Summer!

Well if you want to call this summer that is! I can not believe how COLD it's been this year! We've hardly been in the pool this summer :( But I'll give it to my boys, they don't let the cold weather stop them. They're still wanting to go outside and play on the trampoline or in the sandbox as soon as they're done breakfast in the morning and wanting to stay out until supper time. Which isn't that really what summer is all about? It's so hard to believe that in less then three weeks Bear will be starting Grade 1, the following week Monkey goes into his last year of preschool, and the week after that Bear turns 6. It makes me sad to think just how quickly time is going by. This summer our lives have got much slower and have allowed us to take every possible minute to drink up all the fun times.

As nice as it's been to have quality time with just my adorable little men, I'm looking forward to getting back into the routine that school brings! And don't get me wrong - I LOVE my kids more then anything, but the time has come lol. Bear and I are on a countdown to when he goes back. Him because he loves school, me because I love packing lunches :O lol I'm already planning lunches for the first few weeks. I've ordered some new fun lunch accessories. You can bet I'll post about that soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment