Friday, December 6, 2013

HE'S BACCCKKK

December 1 was a very exciting morning in our house! Our scout elf Chippy arrived! Not only did he arrive, but he brought us a delicious breakfast right from the North Pole! It consisted of snowballs, elf pillows and even reindeer poop! I know, we keep it klassy in these parts. But for real, these little cards were super cute! I found a picture on Pinterest. Of course the link didn't take me to an Etsy shop or anything, so I had to search high and low to find where I could get these! I could always make something up myself I'm sure. But look how cute these are! There's no way I could have done all that. Finally, I found them here!

Of course Chippy needed a little nourishment of his own. I mean he flew all the way from the North Pole, carrying all this stuff, and then had to set it all up for us. Unfortunately for Chippy, Monkey got to his 'Reindeer Poop' before he did! Hey Chipster, you snooze, you lose in these parts!

No comments:

Post a Comment